Make a Donation
What does life look like for those who grow up feeling unwanted?
The statistics of children coming out of foster care are staggering:
- 50% of girls are pregnant by 19
- 50% are incarcerated within 2 years of aging out
- 1 in 5 will become homeless after aging out
- 88% of trafficked teens come out of foster care
- 74% of prison inmates were once in foster care; 80% of death row inmates
We believe that Christ-centered families who are able to show these children the love of the Father can change children’s lives and give them hope.
Your gift will help us recruit new Christ-centered families
Your gift will help us shepherd families who are already loving children in foster care
Your gift will help us equip churches to become the answer to the foster care crisis
What would happen if we had More Than Enough families to adopt the 400 children available in East Texas?
What would happen if we had More Than Enough families to foster the 2,000 children in East Texas?
You can help us find out.
Not sure you can commit your time but want to commit your finances to help those actively fostering and adopting?